Apply your classroom theory to the road with a one-on-one driving lesson with our qualified instructors. All of our behind the wheel lessons are private, with only the student and instructor in the vehicle. Private behind-the-wheel lessons provide fewer distractions without other passengers in the vehicle.
Behind-the-wheel lessons are by appointment and payment options are available.
Classroom - $125.00 *** 6 hours of Behind-the-Wheel - $300.00
Package: Classroom & 6 hours of Behind-the-Wheel - $399.00
(Registration & payment together-discount applies towards classroom)
1. Take and pass the state permit test. Students registering for permit test must provide: one primary ID, one secondary ID, and the blue card. Primary ID options: state issued ID, current passport or state certified birth certificate. Secondary ID options: Social Security card, student ID with picture and ID number or certified school transcript. Upon passing permit test, paying $14.25 and parent/guardian signature, students receive their permit. Moorhead Driver Exam Office, 1300 15th Ave N. (Phone 218-236-2774).
Hours: Wed– Fri 8 A.M.-3:15 P.M.
2. Student must have permit in possession for all behind-the-wheel instruction.
3. Student/parent should call to schedule Behind-the-Wheel sessions. Sessions will be 2 hours in length. We do not schedule appointments via email.
4. Lessons are flexible, but we recommend the 1st lesson be completed within 30-45 days of getting
the permit (after 10 hours of logged practice).
The 2nd lesson within the next 30-45 days (after 20 additional hours of logged practice).
The 3rd lesson should be completed within 7-10 days of the student taking the road test (lesson should be scheduled as soon as the skills test is scheduled).
5. It is best not to delay the start of the training or waiting until student is eligible to take the driver’s test as scheduling could easily delay completion of the sessions.
6. Behind-The-Wheel Instruction shall be on a one-to-one level. There may be more than one student in the vehicle when we are picking up or dropping off a student. We will only pick-up and drop off students in Moorhead and Dilworth.
7. In the event of a cancellation/no show, the behind the wheel lesson fee (or any part thereof) will be charged an additional fee of $20.00/one hour or $30.00/two hour session if 24 hours’ notice is not given.
If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call at 218-287-1236.